It is our privilege and honor to announce the launching of the “LAU-NGO Network” mobile application.
Indeed, it is within the LAU mission to strengthen its connection and enlarge its network with the civil society. This application will play a major role in creating exposure when it comes to the specific field of NGOs in Lebanon. Keeping up with technological advances, the LAU-NGO App will give the LAU community the opportunity of direct linkage with civil society in the most suitable and convenient way. It is the goal of this application to help the Lebanese youth to stay linked with volunteering opportunities, to be more informed and educated on what civil society has to offer, and what they can do to give back and help society.
Download the app now for FREE!
The app requires iOS 6.0 (or higher) or Android™ 4.0.3 (or higher).
If you need help or would like to provide feedback:
- Visit the IT help desk:
- In Beirut: Faculty Apartments Bldg., Ground Floor.
- In Byblos: Block A, Ground Floor
- Call 01-786456, extension 1000
The application provides listing of more than 100 NGOs in Lebanon in addition to some prominent international NGOs.
The features of the app include:
- View all details relevant to the NGOs including description, mission and vision, location, address, and contact info;
- Follow the activity of your favorite NGOs;
- Receive push notification about NGOs’ activities and events;
- Access internship and volunteering opportunities posted by the NGOs using your LAU username and password.
This network of more than 100 Lebanese and International NGOs expands the exposure of registered NGOs at an exponential rate by providing the following:
- Users will have access to the following NGO info:
- Contact info;
- Social media networks;
- Send email;
- Internship/volunteer positions.
- Events: when NGOs download their events, a push notification will be sent out to all users on their mobile phones through the application
- Registered NGOs can directly update their info, add events on the application, and post Internship/volunteer opportunities by following the below steps:
- Go to: https://ngomobile.lau.edu.lb/cms/;
- A username a password will be sent to each NGO after registration;
- When you access your page using your NGO username and password:
- go to edit to update your info;
- go to events to add a new event;
- go to internship to add a new opening.