FLP is reserved to students and involve creative work in leadership programs centered around LAU’s flagship simulation programs in both Lebanon and New York and in a plethora of civic engagement and youth empowerment activities that OCE is vigorously undertaking.
Requirements & Privileges:
- Fellows must have evidence based experience in any field related to simulation programs such as logistics, public information, public relations, school relations and training and educational development;
- Fellows must produce quality work with full dedication to professional excellence and spirit of service;
- Fellows must show readiness for creative contributions to quality deliverables;
- Fellows will receive certificate of recognition;
- Fellows will receive symbolic remuneration taking into account the volunteering nature of the program; and,
- Fellows will gain second to none practical leadership experience.
For more information, please contact Dana Hibri Achi on 01 786456 ext. 1115