FLP is reserved to students and involve creative work in leadership programs centered around LAU’s flagship simulation programs in both Lebanon and New York and in a plethora of civic engagement and youth empowerment activities that OCE is vigorously undertaking.
Requirements & Privileges:
- Fellows must have evidence based experience in any field related to simulation programs such as logistics, public information, public relations, school relations and training and educational development;
- Fellows must produce quality work with full dedication to professional excellence and spirit of service;
- Fellows must show readiness for creative contributions to quality deliverables;
- Fellows will receive certificate of recognition;
- Fellows will receive symbolic remuneration taking into account the volunteering nature of the program; and,
- Fellows will gain second to none practical leadership experience.
If you are interested, please register before April 20, 2019. The program will start in May 2019.
For more information, please contact Dana Hibri Achi on 01 786456 ext. 1115