- Application for Graduation
- Change of Nationality /Name
- Credits Overload during fall or spring semesters: (Only if GPA ≥3.0 OR graduating)
- Intercampus Transfer Form
- Permission for Arabic Substitution (for eligible student only)
- Permission for Late Payment of Tuition (beyond the deadline)
- Request to Change Major
- Request to Change/Add/Delete Emphasis
- Request to Change of Program (Freshman Art/Science)
- Request to Declare a Major (Freshman students- Undeclared to major)
The student must complete at least 26 credits or of freshman requirements or present the Official Bacc / Bacc Equivalence.
- Request to Declare a Minor
- Request to Change/Cancel a Minor
- Request to Enroll in a Dual Degree Program
- Student Petition Form
- Returnee Application (Graduate/Undergraduate)
- If you have not registered for two consecutive semesters or more you will be charged a reactivation fee of $85 or LL129,000.
- If you have a financial hold, please contact the Business Office before proceeding with the request.
- Intercampus Cross-Registration Form
- Fill out then form then print it. Secure the authorized signature of the advisor and register for the courses in the Registrar’s Office.
- Only in cases when the section is closed, or there is a prerequisite requirement or program restriction, should the chairperson’s signature also be secured.
- Conditions: At least 50 percent of regular semester credits must be taken at the campus of origin of the student. This condition applies for regular semesters only—fall and spring semesters. During the summer term, students can cross-register for as many credits as they wish, within the limit allowed by the student’s course load regulation.
- Download the form
- Registration Form
- Fill out the form and print it. Secure the required signatures, then submit it to the Registrar’s Office. Download the form
- Schedule Change Form (Drop & Add)
- Fill out the form then print it. Secure the required signatures then submit it to the Registrar’s Office. Download the form.
- Withdrawal Form (WP/WF)
- Fill out the form then print it. Submit it to your course Faculty before WP/WF deadline (check the academic calendar). Download the form
Please refer to the Registrar’s Office for the:
- Course Equivalence Form
- Cross Registration Form (to another university)