For Spring 2017, you can apply online starting December 22, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
- LAU has one underground parking and 2 surface parking lots that are open to students.
- Parking fee will be added to tuitions and listed on the statement of fees.
- Parking stickers & access cards can be collected between January 3 and 11, 2017 as follows:
- Underground G parking: From the Logistics Office, Dorm A building, Room 518.
- Outdoor A & B parking: From Dorm A building, Room 703.
Parking lot rules:
- Dorm residents park in Block B and their parking fee is already incorporated in the housing fees.
- Campus parking lots are restricted to cars with LAU permits only.
- Permit should be affixed on the windshield - passenger side.
- Permit is non-endorsable, non-transferable.
- Cars should be parked properly in the areas designated for students.
- Parking is prohibited in reserved areas for faculty/staff or other restricted ones.
- Speed limit in the campus is 30 km/h.
- Blocking entrance to building and driveway is prohibited.
- Parked cars constituting a threat to safety are subject to being towed away at owner’s expense.
- Parking violation issued more than twice per semester will result in cancellation of the parking permit.
- No vehicle will be allowed to enter the campus and park without valid sticker.
- Accepting the parking permit, the student acknowledges that LAU assumes no liability for theft or damages to vehicles parked in the campus.
For more information, contact Nohra Saliba (ext. 2094) or Praline Slaiby (for Underground Parking: ext. 2136) or Hassib Hachem (for Outdoor A& B parking : ext. 2105)
Note: In Beirut, on-campus parking is not available to students
For Spring 2017, you can apply online from December 22, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. until January 12, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
To facilitate the daily commute of Byblos students, LAU provides a bus shuttle as follows:
The schedule of the buses is as follows:
- Departure from Beirut to Byblos: 6:20 a.m.
- Departure from Byblos to Beirut:
- 1:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Departure from Tripoli to Byblos: 6:30 a.m.
- Departure from Byblos to Tripoli:
- 4:00 p.m.
- 7:00 p.m.
Signing up for this service will add a fee to your statement (check the current amounts). This is done during the registration process at the beginning of each semester.
For more information, contact Nohra Saliba (ext. 2094) or Praline Slaiby (ext. 2136).