The medical coverage premiums for ALL students for Summer 2019 are as follows:
- Medical insurance: $78 (tentative premium) insures you for up to $50,000 worth of 2nd class hospitalization (IN-Hospital plan) costs at all hospitals and up to $750 emergency fees due to accidents.
- School liability: $15 insures you in case of accidents on campus or outside campus on university sponsored activities. This charge is mandatory for all students and cannot be waived.
The above charges will automatically be added to your statement of fees. If you are already covered through other sources, you should submit proof of this at the following dates and location to have these fees cancelled:
- Date: May 29-June 3 2019
- Time: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Beirut campus: WKSC (Student Center) Room 419
- Byblos campus: Dorm B, Ground Floor, Office 504
Contact us for more information:
Types of Proof to be presented for waiving charges:
- If you already have a medical insurance, present a photocopy of a valid insurance card as proof to waive insurance charges (expiry date preferably not before the end of the academic year, i.e. August 2019). If your medical insurance expires before the end of the academic year, you are required to supply the Office of the Dean of Students with a copy of the renewed card as soon as you have it.
Remember that you must submit the documents before printing your statement of fees.