Starting February 3, 2017 the Fall graduates may start to complete the online diploma clearance process.
- Log in at https://banweb.lau.edu.lb/ with your username and password as per your LAU email.
- Choose Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Choose Student Records.
- Choose Electronic Request for Transcript, Certificate, and Diploma Clearance.
- Read the instructions and proceed with your request.
- Diplomas of ALL graduates can be received only after submission of online Diploma Clearance process.
- If you are requesting more than one diploma (a BA/BA/etc.. and a TD or an MS/MA), please process a separate request per diploma.
- If you cannot pick up the diploma personally, please mention in the Comments column the full name of the person you authorize to do so.
- Diplomas will be ready to be picked up from the Registrar’s Office 2-4 working days after submission of your request.
- Personal identification must be shown at the Registrar’s Office Help Desk Window and the person will sign confirming the delivery of the diploma.
For inquiries, please contact the Registrar’s Office during office hours.