Starting Tuesday, June 12, 2018, the Spring 2018 graduates may start to complete the online diploma clearance process.
- Go to the portal/ My courses and choose Request for diploma clearance
- Read the instructions and proceed with your request.
- Diplomas will be ready for pick up from the Registrar’s Office 2-4 working days after submission of your request.
- Diplomas of all graduates can be received from the Registrar’s office only after submission of online Request for diploma clearance .
- If you are requesting more than one diploma (a B.A./B.S./etc. and a T.D. or an M.S./M.A.), please process a separate request per diploma.
- If you cannot pick up the diploma personally, please mention in the Comments column the full name of the person you authorize to do so.
- Personal identification must be shown at the Registrar’s Office Help Desk Window and the person will sign confirming the delivery of the diploma.
For inquiries, please contact the Registrar’s Office during office hours.