Effective fall 2012, there will be no more paper Contract Sheets! Now, you will be able to do the following ONLINE:
- Plan and choose your courses required for graduation,
- track your academic progress, and
- run a “what if analysis” in case you want to change your major.
I. CAPP degree evaluation
CAPP degree evaluation is an automated report reflecting a student’s academic progress towards the completion of a degree. Students may request:
- A degree evaluation for their major; OR
- “What-If-Analysis” for other majors they may be considering. The report automatically places the student’s coursework, transfer courses and courses in progress within a series of requirements for a specific degree program.
CAPP degree evaluations are not official. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the student to be sure that all his/her degree requirements have been met. Completion of program requirements or graduation is determined only by the Registrar’s Office.
CAPP degree evaluation does not take the place of regular Academic Advising. You should work closely with your academic advisor to plan out how you can achieve your academic goals.
II. Running a “CAPP Degree Evaluation” in the Portal
- Select the Current Term and then Submit.
- Refer to the Links at Bottom of the page:
- “Generate New Evaluation” (to produce a degree evaluation for your program).
- “What-if Analysis” (to produce an evaluation for any available program).
- Click on “Generate a New Evaluation”.
- Select the Program (radio button).
- Click “Generate Request”. Then you will see all the requirements of your program.
III. Running a “What-If Analysis” Evaluation
- Click on “What-if Analysis”.
- Select the Entry Term (semester to join the new program) and click Continue.
- Select the Program you want to explore and click on Continue.
- Select First Major and then Submit. Note: If the program you are selecting has a Concentration, Click on Add More and choose the Concentration and then Submit.
- Click “Generate Request”. Then you will see all the requirements of the explored program.