At LAU, all students register for their own courses through the Student Portal. Always refer to the Academic Calendar for important dates.
View the advising and registration tutorial video on the Portal under My courses.
The registration for the Summer and Fall 2019 semester is going to take place according to STUDENT’S CLASS and not according to ID Numbers.
Before you proceed with your registration, please make sure to:
- Generate a new Degree Evaluation to guide you with the choice of courses.
- Check your class on Portal under My courses and register according to the below schedule. When calculating the number of credits passes, exclude the credits registered for this semester.
|Classification||Credit Hours Completed|
|Freshman (1st year)||0 – 29|
|Sophomore (2nd year)||30 – 59|
|Junior (3rd year)||60 – 89|
|Senior (4th year)||90 – 119|
|5th year||120 – 159|
|6th year||160 & above|
- Check if you have any type of holds:
- If you have a Financial Hold, please refer to the Business Office.
- If you have an Academic Hold/other, check at the Registrar’s Office Helpdesk.
Student may register as follows:
|Monday – Friday||July 1-5, 2019||OPEN TO ALL CLASSES & only to students who have paid deposit for Fall & Freshman Students who have declared major (Web registration starts at 8:00 am & ends at midnight & Waitlist ends at 4:00 pm)|
|Monday - Friday||July 1-5, 2019||Registration for professional-year pharmacy students for Fall 2019|