LAUers! Ready for a trip of a lifetime?
Step 1: Check if you are eligible
- You are in your 3rd or 4th semester (junior year or beginning sophomore year)
- Your last 30 credits should be completed at LAU (not applicable to exchange students under MOUs, check with the office first)
- You have a minimum of 2.7 CGPA
- You have completed ENG102 with a good grade
- You are outgoing, and eager to learn about other culture
- Only passing credits may be transferred; a passing grade abroad for undergraduates is the equivalent to C and above and the equivalent to B and above for graduates.This rule excludes engineering courses, education courses, nutrition courses, and graduate level courses, whereby higher grades are required. Courses with grades Pass or Satisfactory are not transferable.
Step 2: Choose the partner university you want to apply for
|Study Abroad Universities|
|1||University of California Berkley - USA Apply|
|2||The New School, Parsons Paris - France Apply|
Salzburg Academy on Media and Global Change - Austria
Learn more and apply
|4||Boston University - USA Apply|
N.B. You settle the tuition fees at Host University in addition to your travel and living expenses at host country.
Deadline: January 30, 2019