- LAU offers to its students opportunities to International Internship for educational exchange as a mere service. International Internships do not form part of LAU’s academic educational cursus requirements, but are options that LAU’s students are free to voluntarily and independently elect to participate in.
- Although LAU has made every reasonable effort to obtain factual accuracy for information provided herein, no responsibility is assumed for editorial or content errors.
- The program promoted by the International Internships are not administered nor coordinated by LAU.
- LAU does not make any warranty, representation, statement or inducement, of any kind, expressed or implied with respect to the following:
- the International Internship and/or any aspect thereof, and
- the participation in the International Internships program, including perceived quality of the experiences or services rendered and the quality of the academic program.
- Participation in the International Internships shall be done at the student own personal risks and liability with respect to every aspect of such participation.
- LAU is not liable to the students or participants to the International Internships for their academic program in all their aspects or for benefits not provided thereby.
- LAU assumes no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, cost or expense (personal, academic, financial, or other) suffered by students by reason of their participation in International Internship program.
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. It is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organization run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world issues, leadership and management.
The organization spans 126 countries and territories and every aspect of AIESEC’s operations are managed by students and recent graduates. They have operated in this way since inception, making it uniquely “by students, for students”, for over 65 years. The global leadership teams are elected by the membership annually.
- Lewaa Zebian: Local Committee President
- Houssein Yassin: Local Committee Vice President of Talent management & Public Relation
- UN International Volunteers promote peace and development in communities around the globe, while upholding the ideals and aspirations of the United Nations.
- You can contribute your time, skills and knowledge through volunteering with the UN. This is an opportunity to create a positive impact and be a significant force for achieving peace and development. Make a difference to the lives of many!
For more info, visit the website.
Other Suggested Opportunities
- European Cultural Academy: internships in summer in Venice
- Universita Cattolica: internships in Milan
- Richmond, the American International University in London
- Sciences Po (For information, contact Christiane Schulz)
- Internships in Florence
- Cross Cultural Solutions
- World Endeavors
World Endeavors offers international internship, volunteer, study, and customized group programs in 30 countries around the world. The goal for all of the programs is to provide authentic, culturally immersive experiences for the participants. This is achieved through home stays whenever possible, language training, and internship and volunteer placements in local organizations. The experienced on-site coordinators are local people, often born and raised in the city where the programs are based, and they offer expert knowledge of the program site as well as a local’s perspective on their country and culture.
Additional information about the programs:
Customized Group Programs
- Fundación Paraguaya
- Go Abroad: Chile
- Internship Opportunities at the ICD
- Connect 123