Erasmus+ is the new EU program for Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020. This seven year program will have a budget of €14.7 billion to boost skills and employability as well as modernizing education, training and youth work.
Erasmus+ brings together seven existing EU programs in the fields of education, training and youth and introduces sport for the first time.
As an integrated program, Erasmus+ will support transnational partnerships and will offer more opportunities for cooperation across these areas and will be easier to access than its predecessors, with simplified funding rules.
National Erasmus+ Office of Lebanon is:
- The legitimate successor of the former National Tempus Office which was established in Beirut in 2003. The role of the office is to implement, coordinate and promote the international dimension components of the Erasmus+ program in Lebanon. The Office is also responsible for improving the relevance, effectiveness and impact of the program in the country
- Acting on behalf of the EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) the EU Commission body in charge of managing the program
- Located at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in Beirut and represented by Dr. Aref Alsoufi, the National Erasmus+ Office coordinator, referred to as NEO
National Erasmus+ Office - Lebanon
Ministry of Education and Higher Education
Habib Abi Chahla Sq. (Unesco Palace Area)
Beirut – Lebanon
Tel: +961 3 654 180
Fax: + 961 1 804 310
LAU Erasmus+ collaborations
LAU Eramus Mundus Projects
For Faculty and Staff
If you wish to spend an Erasmus+ mobility at LAU you will need to connect with the Office of International Services who in turn will put you in touch with the relevant department at LAU.
Once contact is initiated, you will need to complete the following application form and send it to email@example.com
- Aarhus University-Denmark: Lotte Skovborg
- University of Almeria-Spain: SRI proyectos
- Tampere University-Finland: Laura Lalu
- Politecnico di Torino: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masaryk University-Czech Republic: Violeta Osouchová
- Vilnius College of Design - Lithuania: Juratė Jazgevičienė | VDK
- University of Porto-Portugal: U.PORTO|International
- Freie University Berlin: Stefanie Boehler
- University of Pavia: email@example.com (Teaching/Staff Guidelines)
If selected please inform the Office of International Services for support.