ISEP is a non-profit educational community dedicated to helping students overcome financial and academic barriers to study abroad. As an LAU student, you will have the opportunity to go on an exchange semester to any partner university in the ISEP network and pay LAU’s tuition in addition to full board package (housing and meals) that you will benefit from at the host university.
ISEP has more than 300 member institutions in more than 50 countries.
Application process for Fall 2019:
- Pass by the Office of International Services at your campus ( Beirut: Nicol G011 or Byblos: Tohme Rizk 400A)
- Choose your exchange program
- Create an account and fill out your online application on the ISEP website
- Pay ISEP a non-refundable application fee of $100 and submit your application
- You are required to submit the below documents to the Office of International Services (OIS) on your campus:
N.B. You will be disqualified, if you do not submit the above documents to OIS.
Deadline for Fall 2019: February 15, 2019
Deadline for spring 2020: September 1, 2019
What happens next?
- OIS will review your application
- You will receive the placement results by April
- To accept your placement, you need to:
- sign your attestation letter (OIS will send it to you),
- pay the exchange semester deposit to LAU, and
- pay ISEP a Placement Fee of $375
Program Cost/ Fees:
- LAU tuition (scholarship and financial aid applicable)
- Housing rate (Beirut campus rates): $3,605/shared room (2018-2019)
- Meal plan/stipend: $500/month or $2,000/semester
If you have any questions, please contact : email@example.com