You can submit requests for certificates, transcripts or diploma clearance online, using the Banner system. Just follow these steps:
- Log in at https://banweb.lau.edu.lb/ with your username and password as per your LAU email.
- Choose Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Choose Student Records.
- Choose Electronic Request for Transcript, Certificate, and Diploma Clearance.
- Read the instructions and proceed with your request.
Note that transcripts cost US$8 each and certificates (or authentications) cost US$5 each. Additional mailing charges may be added if you are ordering the transcripts to New York Office. You will be able to pay online or add the charge to your student account. A credit card payment option is now available.
- If you cannot pick up the requested document personally, please mention in the Comments column the full name of the person you authorize to do so.
- Please note that all types of certificates have a non-refundable fee; once you submit your request, you will be charged with the total amount. If not picked up within 30 days of submission, it will be destroyed, without waiving the charge.
This point does not apply to online clearance request for degrees/diplomas: there is no fee, nor time limit.