Inas Abou Ayyash Foundation (IAAF) is offering a $10,000 sponsorship for the best entrepreneurial project.
IAAF is committed to promote and generate functional programs to address specific needs of the people in Lebanon. We envision establishing opportunities that assert the social, cultural and economical development of Lebanon.
Inspire positive change
- Gather a team or work individually The competition is open to all undergraduate and graduate students.
- Come up with the project idea This project aims at establishing or supporting a business idea that provides jobs and have a social impact. Participating students will brainstorm ideas, validate them, and focus on customer development, practicing lean start up methodologies, and building a minimal feasibility study and business plan. Innovation, feasibility, economical and social aspects are the criteria to guide this project.
- Submit your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2017.
- Shortlisting will be done by an LAU committee, where five projects will be selected.
- One winner will be selected by an LAU and IAAF joint committee.
The success of this project will not only be measured based on its success as a business idea, but there will also be a focus on the social issues it can tackle. Examples include solving the trash issue, providing jobs for disables people, encouraging local art and culture, promoting reconciliation, and / or preserving the environment.
Check the application for this project.
For any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Best of luck!