Campus housing is available to students who are officially admitted to the university and who are registered as full time students.
Dates for submitting the housing application:
- Fall 2018: Starting April 16, 2018
- Spring 2019: Starting November 6, 2018
To apply for housing you have to follow these steps:
- Read through the housing handbook (Beirut /Byblos) and the rules and regulations
- Fill out and sign the application form
- Schedule an appointment with the Residence Hall office
- Submit the form in person (or via email if students live abroad) along with 2 passport-size photos
Applications are processed and assignments made on a priority basis. If your application is accepted, you will receive an email confirmation stating your room type and facility.
Once your room assignment is confirmed you must do the following:
- the Housing Contract that will bind you for the entire Academic Year (Fall & Spring semesters)
- Complete and submit the Enrollment Health Form with LAU immunization requirements before your move-in date.
- Pay the Housing Reservation Payment of $500 within 1 week of your housing application submission