Campus housing is available to students who are officially admitted to the university and who are registered as full time students.
Dates for submitting the housing application:
- Fall 2018: Starting April 16 (Beirut and Byblos campuses)
N.B. If you cancel your contract after the payment of the fees, you will forfeit the paid fees. More details on when your housing fees are due will be posted soon.
To apply for housing you have to follow these steps:
- Read through the housing handbook (Beirut /Byblos) and the rules and regulations
- Fill out and sign the application form. The application form will be available soon, we’ll keep you posted!
- Schedule an appointment with the Residence Hall office
- Submit the form in person (or via email) along with 2 passport-size photos
Applications are processed and assignments made on a priority basis. If your application is accepted, you will receive an email confirmation stating your room type and facility.
Once your room assignment is confirmed you must do the following: