Campus housing is available to students who are officially admitted to the university and who are registered as full time students.
Dates for submitting the housing application:
- For Spring 2017: Starting November 15, 2016
- For Fall 2017: Starting April 3, 2017
To apply for housing you have to follow these steps:
- Read through the housing handbook (Beirut /Byblos) and the rules and regulations
- Fill out and sign the application form.
- Schedule an appointment with the Residence Hall office
- Submit the form in person (or via email) along with 2 passport-size photos
Applications are processed and assignments made on a priority basis. If your application is accepted, you will receive an email confirmation stating your room type and facility.
Once your room assignment is confirmed you must do the following:
- Sign the Housing Contract that will bind you for the entire Academic Year (Fall & Spring semesters) (ONLY FOR BYBLOS)
- Complete and submit the Enrollment Health Form with LAU immunization requirements before your move-in date.
- Pay your Fall fees between June 27 and July 3and your Spring fees between December 1 - 7
- If you cancel your contract after the payment of the fees, you will forfeit the paid fees.