LAU’s Career Guidance services offer employers the opportunity to connect with qualified LAU students and alumni. Companies have the opportunity to also recruit LAU students through the Career & Internship Fairs.
Please tell us more about your organization and the type of job vacancies you have available by posting internships and job opportunities for our students, fresh graduates and experienced alumni.
Thank you for your interest in participating in our Career and Internship Fair!
The Spring 2018 Career & Internship Fair:
Beirut campus: March 12 and 13, 2018 (10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
Byblos campus: March 21, 2018 (10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Standard-sized cubicle of (2.5m x 2.5m x 2.5m) with the company name on the fascia.
- We provide a table, 2 chairs, electricity, and internet.
- We provide all participating firms’ staff with lunch and coffee break.
- We reserve the right to assign organizations’ booth location.
- You can decorate your space as you desire without damaging the cubicle sides.
- You should provide at least 2 staff members to be present in the booth.
- One campus: $500
- Two campuses: $750
Deadline for registration and payment: January 26, 2017
List of companies that participated in previous fairs
|Beirut campus:||Byblos campus:|