Workshop: Communication Skills & Public Speaking
Attend a workshop on Communication Skills and Public Speaking: The moral aspects of speaking and listening to sharpen and nurture important soft skills.
- Date: Thursday, January 25
- Time: 2:00 - 3:10 p.m.
- Location: AKSB 903 - Beirut campus
Transportation from the LAU Byblos lower gate will be provided at 12:00 p.m. Return will be from the LAU Beirut lower gate at 3:45 p.m.
Last day for registration
If a Department Chair has approved the override class capacity for a closed section course, TODAY is the last day for you to register ONLINE.
The Registrar’s Office
Spring 2018: Registration
- The Drop & Add period for Spring 2018 will be January 15-17.
- The Waitlist feature will close at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, January 17.
- Permission for Overrides by Department Chairs will be on January 18-19: If you need to register in a closed course/section, you can see the Chairperson of the related department with your valid reasons on Thursday, January 18 and Friday, January 19.
- If you get approval for override permission from the Chair, you can go on-line to register the course. Only if you have Holds, go to the Registrar’s Office to register in the closed section (with the signed Schedule Change form).
- Online registration will stay open for Late Registration until Friday, January 19.
Note: After making schedule changes, remember to print out your final schedule to make sure you have registered the right courses and sections. (Selection of courses should be based on your CAPP degree evaluation).
The Registrar’s Office
Change your password regularly and don’t share it
Passwords we use daily are the key not only to your LAU email and applications, but also to your social media, phone, bank accounts, online shopping, etc… Since you might tend to use the same password for all the above services, we highly recommend that you do not share your passwords with your friends and to periodically change them to reduce the risk of having your accounts hacked. If someone else has your password, they can access your portal, banner, financial information, and even take surveys and vote in your place.
To know more on how to change your LAU webmail password, follow this link: http://it.lau.edu.lb/faqs/change-lau-email-password.php