Parking and bus shuttle registration for spring 2020
Bus Shuttle Registration :
- Registration starts on January 2 at 10:00 a.m. and ends on January 17, 2020. Registration.
- Transportation fee will be added to the tuition and listed on the statement of fees
Underground G and Outdoor A&B parking:
- Registration starts on January 02, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. Registration.
- Parking stickers & access cards can be collected Between January 3 and 17, 2020 from Logistics Office –Dorm A building-Room 901 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Students should bring a copy of their car insurance to be able to collect the parking stickers.
- Parking fee for the underground parking will be added to tuitions and listed on the statement of fees.
- Outdoor A & B parking are for free.
For further information contact Mr. Nohra Saliba Extension 2094 or Mr. Hassib Hachem 2105.
Thinking of changing your major? Check this new rule.
Students with an approved change of major that will be in effect starting Fall 2019 will have the option of dropping from the Grade Point Average (GPA) computation the grades of up to 3 courses (max. 9 cr.) taken at LAU belonging to the requirements of the old major, provided these courses are not required in the new major.
This rule does not apply to students who have changed their major before Fall 2019 and will be reflected in the Fall 2019 Academic Catalogue.
Repeating courses NEW!
Effective Spring 2019, students are not allowed to repeat a course in which they have earned a grade above B-, or an Incomplete. When a course is repeated, only the latest grade earned in the course will be included when calculating the student’s cumulative and major GPA.
To know more. View the Academic Rules and Procedures for undergraduates.
Change your password regularly and don’t share it
Passwords we use daily are the key not only to your LAU email and applications, but also to your social media, phone, bank accounts, online shopping, etc… Since you might tend to use the same password for all the above services, we highly recommend that you do not share your passwords with your friends and to periodically change them to reduce the risk of having your accounts hacked. If someone else has your password, they can access your portal, banner, financial information, and even take surveys and vote in your place.
To know more on how to change your LAU webmail password, follow this link: http://it.lau.edu.lb/faqs/change-lau-email-password.php